Today’s post will show you how to use some of the summery trends, mix them with some all time favourites and create amazing summery outfits for your Little Girl.
Pastel colours as basic summer trend
First of all pastel colours are THE trend of the summer. Because it’s such a great season, we all love it, especially our children. Also one of the best things about Summer is finally being able to wear our summery clothes!
Therefore the outfit we are showing you today is a perfect example of mixing summery trends and creating something special. You can also read more about those trends in our Summer Season Trend’s post .
Furthermore animal print is yet another trend you can use to create unique summery looks for your children.
Our model of the day – Fabienne – is wearing a t-shirt with animal print from H&M (unfortunately sold out). Most loved animals in fashion this season are tropical birds – like parrots!- and jungle animals.
Add some all-time favourites: patterns
In addition you can use one of the all-time favourites – patterns – to spice up your little girl’s outfit. You can for example choose checked our dotted pattern. As a result you will create an instant wow effect for that look.
You can mix it all together and create amazing, summery look for your little girl
By mixing these 3 elements you’ll be able to create unique look:
1. Pastel colours – beautiful, perfect for the summer, easy to mix, suit most complexions, also great as base
2. Animal print – trendy, cute, eye-catcher, most of all appropriate for girls as well as boys
3. Patterns – all-time favourite, wow effect, spicy
As a result of using those 3 elements your little girl will be wearing cute, show stealing outfits just like Fabienne!👍😊
What we used in this photoshoot:
1. Shorts from H&M in size from 1/5 y till 10 y.
2. T-shirt is from H&M as well but sadly it’s sold out online, it may be still available in a regular store.
3. Shoes are also from H&M. These are not available anymore but their online shop has a big assortment of cute shoes, often with great patterns on them.
We hope you’ll find our simple tips on creating a show stealing, unique, summery outfit for your little girl useful. As always on Styling Little People we believe it doesn’t have to be expensive to look great and trendy.
Greetings, Linda and Agata 👍👍😊😊